Suitable for children (2-12 years)
Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
No parties or events
1.Occupants Generally. All additional occupants unless agreed in writing with booking agent (not to exceed 8) shall be considered “Guests” of Renter and must register with the Manager in advance of their occupancy of the Unit, and their actions shall be the responsibility of Renter. Renter’s age 25 and under have an under-age fee ranging from $100 to $1000 per night depending on the property, number of guests and length of stay. Access to the Unit shall be denied to any unregistered Guests. Any violations to building or house rules, house policies, or state or local laws shall at Manager's discretion result in immediate eviction of Renter and all Guests with no refund. If the number of Guests changes, Renter must notify Manager before check-in time. Manager can only check-in the booking renter on the confirmed reservation, this name cannot be changed after booking.
2. Disruptive Behavior. The Unit shall not be used for gatherings or parties. Evidence of a party, excessive noise, loud music, complaints from neighbors to management, refusal to checkout and/or any illegal activities will result in immediate eviction with no refund and a fine of up to $1,500.00. The credit card on file or the fully refundable damage deposit will be used, in addition to any extra cleaning, replacements of items, plus any additional fines given by the building or property management will all be billed to guest if greater than damage deposit. All Guests must also read and follow these rules and regulations of the building within which the Unit is located.
3. Damage / Loss. Additional charges will be applied for accidental or intentional physical damage caused or any items in the Unit, missing items, additional cleaning, replacement or re-keying of locks, lock boxes, or garage door openers, damage done by pets or parties, additional occupancy and/or sales tax, illegal Internet downloads, sanitizing charges due to smoking or having pets while in the Unit, building violation fines or any damage resulting from violations of this Agreement. Any renter wrongfully disputing a credit card charge will be charged an additional $1,500 recovery fee, as liquidated damages to Manager for managers effort required to prove the valid charge for damages, losses, or rent. Any delinquent payments or fines shall incur a $20 per day fee until paid in full. All attorney and collecting costs will be charged to the renter for any legal actions. Any defamatory, libelous, or slanderous review posted on any public forum will incur a $100 per day fee until removed. If renter parks in a parking garage, there is a $750 fee for not waiting for the garage to fully close when leaving or entering the garage. By signing this Agreement, Renter approves Manager's right to bill all additional charges described herein to the credit card on file or refundable damage deposit provided by Renter.
4. Timing in and Out. Check-in is available between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm on the date of Renter's arrival; a 30-minute window needs to be scheduled a minimum of 24 hours in advance (unless same day booking) with the Manager/ check-in host and a time confirmed. If renter is late past the check-in window the renter will pay up to $75 per 30 minutes as a wait fee. After 2 hours of no notice, no show, or no contact, renter must re-schedule check-in for the following day within a 6-hour check-in window. Manager can re-book the unit if the renter no shows for over 6 hours past check-in. Departure time is 11:00 am. Failure to communicate with check in host within 6 hours after check in window results in a canceled by guest reservation with no refund. Prompt checkout is appreciated so that we can prepare the Unit for our next renter. An additional fee for an approved early check-in or late check-out may be charged and requires approval in writing at least 1 week in advance. Additional charges for unapproved late check-out shall be incurred by Renter at up to $250.00 per hour past check-out time up to 2 hours; and more than 2 hours without prior approval shall result in a flat $1,500.00 late check out fee. If the renter is refusing to leave the property, agent will contact the proper authorities regarding Renter's illegal trespassing and said authorities will be called to escort the renter off the property. If renter has not checked out before 3pm the day of checkout, Renter will be required to pay for another night stay plus any late check-out fees. The renter is liable to pay for any disrupted or cancelled bookings for the unit due to their refusing to leave the property. Identification, selfie, payment method information, and additional documents are needed to be verified at least 24 hours of arrival. A renter's profile required building documents and long-term leases will need to be signed for any reservations over 28 nights and for all reservations.
5. Booking and Payments. If notice of cancellation is received at least 120 days prior to scheduled check-in, 60% the total booking cost shall be retained as a cancellation fee. At 60 days prior to check-in, Renter's card will be charged any remaining balances owed and no refunds are given within 120 days prior to scheduled occupancy date without exception. All payments are subject to a 5% processing fee. If there is no deposit taken by the booking site, Manager will take a fully refundable deposit in the amount of up to one month's rental of the property. Deposit will be charged to credit card on file and held on booking site until check out is finalized.
6. Pets. Pets are allowed with written authorization. No pets of any kind whatsoever are allowed unless prior permission in writing has been obtained. Unauthorized pets will result in up to a $1500.00 fee (per month, per pet), plus any additional costs for extra cleaning or damages attributable to such pet(s) and per night fees. If an unauthorized pet is found in the Unit, Renter shall be expelled from the Unit immediately with no refund. The authorized pet fee per pet / per night is $45.
7. No Smoking. This property is a NO smoking property. No smoking means no Vaping, no Marijuana, and no other illegal drugs of any kind. Any evidence of smoking, vaping, or any illegal drugs on the property or in the unit the renter shall pay a $750 fee. Disabling or tampering with smoke alarms shall incur a $750 fee.
8. Linens / Supplies. The Unit is fully furnished, the kitchen fully equipped, and all linens including sheets and towels are provided for Renter's stay. If Renter's stay is reserved for more than 7 nights, renter may request additional cleanings at additional cost. A starter supply of paper and soap goods for bath and kitchen are provided with the Unit. Stained linens will result in purchase of new linens and will be replaced at renters' cost.
9. Security of the Unit. When Renter rents the Unit, Renter assumes responsibility for it and its contents as well as any of Renter's personal property in the Unit during Renter's stay. It is Renter's responsibility to always lock the doors and windows when Renter leaves. Lost or missing keys, key cards, garage door openers and parking passes will result in replacement fees ranging from $100-$1,500+ per item.
10. Assumption of Risks / Safety. Children are welcome; however, there may be conditions in and around the Unit or building amenities that may pose hazards to them as well as to adults. Neither Manager nor the Unit owner shall be liability or responsible for any injuries occurring during Renter's stay. Children must always be supervised by an adult. Candles are not allowed in the Unit due to fire danger and if found a $750 fee will be charged to the credit card on file. Tampering with any exterior cameras placed at the property will result in up to a $1,500 fee per occurrence per camera.
11. Repairs. Repairs or any damage is to be reported immediately to (206) 333-9408
12. Electronics. Internet and WI FI are provided at no additional cost, however, any additional service bought while using these technologies are Renter's responsibility as well as for any additional charges incurred. There is no guarantee of internet speed or quality. Renters specifically agree not to conduct any illegal downloads while using the property and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Manager for any liability occurred by Manager for Renter's illegal or otherwise improper use of the internet at the Property.
13. Hot Tubs, Patios, Other Common Areas and Indemnification. Properties with private pools depending on the property have a pool fee ranging of $250- $350 per week stay, depending on amount of guests and property. Private and public pools can have unexpected maintenance, repairs, or closures, no refunds are given for any amenity/ pool/ spa/ featured or advertised item not available for use/ for any reason during the guest’s reservation. These areas can be dangerous at times and slippery when wet. All Renters and their Guests shall be solely responsible for any accidents or injuries and Renter shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Manager and the Unit's owner (as a third-party beneficiary of this contract) and their agents from any liability or loss suffered by Renter or Guests while renting the Unit. All Renters and their Guests must always follow all posted rules in these common areas. There is a $750 fee for complaints of using glass bottles or glass drinkware, not following posted rules, not showering before entering the pool or children wearing diapers in pool area. All minors must be supervised at all times, anywhere on the property. Exterior of the property is common area. No notice is needed for this access by management or authorized personnel.
14. Cleaning & Housekeeping. The Unit shall be inspected, sanitized, and cleaned before the Renter's arrival. A/C units in the properties are seasonally installed. Housekeeping services are not provided with Renter's rental, but basic housekeeping supplies are available in the Unit such that Renter may do Renter's own cleaning during Renter's stay. Renter is expected to leave the Unit in the same general condition that Renter received it by making sure dishes are cleaned and put away, appliances left clean, perishable food items removed from the refrigerator, and all items and furniture returned to their original location. The Unit should be generally picked-up and ready to be cleaned and sanitized for the next rental. If additional cleaning is required, Renter shall be charged $175.00 per hour for additional cleaning, with a 1 hour minimum. Additional cleaning is considered anything beyond laundering linens and towels, changing beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, and putting away clean dishes. If additional cleaning requires the use of an outside vendor (i.e., carpet cleaning due to spills on carpet or upholstery, smoke smell removal etc.) Renter will be charged the cost of that service plus 25% with a minimum of $100 for an administrative fee. Any bodily fluids that need to be cleaned are an automatic $750- $1,500 cleaning and disinfecting fee.
15. Additional Terms and Conditions / Release. The undersigned Renter, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, does hereby release and discharge Manager as well as the Unit owner and their agents from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action attributed to any injury of whatever nature which may occur to the undersigned or any of Renter's Guests as a result of, or in connection with Renter's stay in the Unit as well as in or around the building. In any legal action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this Agreement, their principals, successors or assignees, the substantially prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the other its reasonable attorney fees and all costs thereof. The exclusive venue of any legal action with respect hereto shall be the Snohomish County, and the parties hereto do submit themselves to personal jurisdiction in Snohomish County. Washington State law shall apply as to any disputes arising under this agreement.
16. Disclaimer. Owner does not accept any liability for loss, damage or injury to Renters or Guests, their invitees or their personal property, any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects, cleanliness of unit, previous damages or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing, Renter's or Guest's conduct, weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, slow internet speeds or other reasons beyond its control. No refunds are given for any outages, damages, cleanliness conflicting with use of rooms, showers, toilets, sinks, appliances, and electronics or any other features or amenities in the Unit or on the property in which the Unit is located.
17. Integration. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior written oral or written negotiations, representations, or agreements. No modification of this Agreement shall be binding on either party unless it is in writing signed by both parties. Each section, subsection or paragraph of this Agreement shall be deemed severable and if for any reason any portion of this Agreement is unenforceable, invalid or contrary to any existing or future law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not affect the applicability or validity of any other portion of this Agreement. For all purposes hereunder, facsimile signatures shall be deemed to be originals and such facsimile signatures shall be given the same effect as would an original signature.
Additional documents will be emailed out and must be completed 24 hour before arrival. Does not apply to same day bookings.
One of our team members will contact you one week prior to arrival in order to set up check-in time.
We must verify your identity electronically with our Hospitality check in host prior to check in date. Identification can be provided for verification via email or we can provide you with a secure link if preferred. A selfie with your identification is required prior to arrival date. Any in person check in is required to provide valid identification to the check in host at the time of check in. Expired Identification is not accepted. if you have a temporary identification a 2nd form of identification will be required. Credit card on file will need to be verified. You will need to provide a copy of the front and back of the credit card for verification( No exceptions ).
Documents must be signed 24 hours before check-in, in order to get access codes to property, (does not apply to same day bookings).
If required documents such as identification verification, additional resolution center payment request/fees , rental agreement copy or background check isn't signed or completed 24 hours prior to the guest arrival we can't provide check in. Please understand requirements are due 24 hours prior to check in time of 4 pm ( does not apply to same day bookings). This is to make sure check ins are done on time.
All properties are subject to background checks per the building requirements and any fees for the processing is paid by the guest.
Your check in host will provide you with the background check link (needs to be completed 24 hours before check in)
If you check into a property and you decide to leave/ check out we will not allow you to re enter the property.
The reservation owner is the only person we can check in, no exceptions. Bookings made for someone else/ other guests will not be allowed to check-in.
Unapproved hourly late check-in fee is up to $150 per hour past 6pm
The document copy sent out are the same rules as the lease/ additional docs that are required to sign before check-in.
Unpaid damage/ house rule violation claims will incur an up to $1500 collection fee.
Guests must coordinate through the app or text message for check-in at least 24 hours in advance (except for same day bookings). Unresponsive guests on the day of check-in will not receive code.
Covid restrictions apply: Please visit https://access.wa.gov/ for updates on amenities Re-openings such as Gym, Pool, Sauna, hot tub, Spa, Gathering patio, courtyard, BBQ and etc.
Decoration or furniture in unit could change.
If property is for Sale showings will be schedule by appointment only between 11 am -4 pm.
All reservations over 30 days in Boise and 14 days in Washington State will need to fill out the copy of the house rules, long term rental agreement and the renter profile form listed Here in the house rules.
If required documents are not completed for the reservation we will not provide the entry code to the property. All documents are required in order to receive the entry code.