- Occupants Generally. All additional occupants unless agreed in writing with booking agent (not to exceed 8) shall be considered “Guests” of Renter and must register with the Company in advance of their occupancy of the Unit, and their actions shall be the responsibility of Renter. Renters age 25 and under have an under-age fee ranging from $100 to $1000 per night depending on the property, number of guests and length of stay. Access to the Unit shall be denied to any unregistered Guests. Any violations to building or house rules/policies/ state or local laws shall at Company’s discretion result in immediate eviction of Renter and all Guests with no refund. If the number of Guests changes, Renter must notify Manager before check-in time. Company can only check-in the booking renter on the confirmed reservation.
- Disruptive Behavior. The Unit shall not be used for gatherings or parties. Evidence of a party, excessive noise, loud music, complaints from neighbors to management, refusal to checkout and/or any illegal activities will result in immediate eviction with no refund and a fine of up to $1,500.00. The credit card on file or the fully refundable damage deposit will be used, in addition to any extra cleaning, replacements of items, plus any additional fines given by the building or property management will all be billed to guest if greater than damage deposit. All Guests must also read and follow these rules and regulations of the building within which the Unit is located.
- Damage / Loss. Additional charges will be applied for accidental or intentional physical damage caused or any items in the Unit, missing items, additional cleaning, replacement or re-keying of locks, lock boxes, or garage door openers, damage done by pets or parties, additional occupancy and/or sales tax, illegal Internet downloads, sanitizing charges due to smoking or having pets while in the Unit, building violation fines or any damage resulting from violations of this Agreement. Any challenge to wrongfully dispute a credit card charge will be charged an additional $1,500 recovery fee, as compensation for us to prove the valid charge for damages/losses/ rent. Any delinquent payments/ fines shall incur a $20 per day fee until paid in full. All attorney and collecting costs will be charged to the renter for any legal actions. Any under 4 star defamatory, libel or slander review posted on any public forum will incur a $100 per day fee until removed. If renter parks in a parking garage there is a $750 fee for not waiting for the garage to fully close when leaving/ entering the garage. By signing this Agreement, Renter approves Manager’s right to bill any additional charges described herein to the credit card on file or refundable damage deposit provided by Renter.
- Timing In and Out. Check-in is available between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm on the date of Renter’s arrival; a 30-minute window needs to be scheduled a minimum of 24 hours in advance (unless same day booking) with the company check-in host and a time confirmed. If renter is late past the check-in window the renter will pay up to $75 per 30 minutes as a wait fee. After 2 hours of no notice/ no show/ no contact or being unreachable renter must re-schedule check-in for the following day within 6 hours check-in window. Company can re-book the unit if the renter no shows for over 6 hours past check-in. Departure time is 11:00 am. Prompt checkout is appreciated so that we can prepare the Unit for our next renter. An additional fee for an approved early check-in or late check-out may be charged and requires approval in writing at least 1 week in advance. Additional charges for unapproved late check-out shall be incurred by Renter at up to $250.00 each hour past check-out time up to 2 hours; and more than 2 hours without prior approval shall result in a flat $1,500.00 fee. If renter is refusing to leave the property, agent will file for illegal trespassing. The police will be called to escort the renter off the property. If renter has not checked out before 3pm the day of checkout, Renter will be required to pay for another night stay plus any late check-out fees. The renter is responsible to pay for any disrupted or cancelled bookings for the unit due to their refusing to leave the property. Identification and payment will need to be verified before arrival. A renter’s profile, long term lease will need to be signed for any reservations over 28 nights.
- Booking and Payments. If notice of cancellation after renter books, there is no policy. At 60 days prior to check-in, Renter’s card will be charged any remaining balances owed and no refunds are given prior to scheduled occupancy date -no exceptions. All payments are subject to a 5% processing fee. Deposit amount is up to one month’s rent. Deposit will be charged to credit card on file and held on booking site.
- No Pets. No pets of any kind whatsoever are allowed unless prior permission in writing has been obtained. Unauthorized pets will result in up to a $1000.00 fee (per month, per pet), plus any additional costs for extra cleaning/damages attributable to such pet(s) and per night fees. If unauthorized pet is found in the Unit, Renter shall be expelled from the Unit immediately with no refund. Authorized pet fee per pet/night is $45.
- NO Smoking. This property is a NO smoking property. No Vaping, Marijuana, or illegal drugs. Any evidence of smoking, vaping, or any illegal drugs on the property or in the unit the renter shall pay a $750 fee. Disabling or tampering with smoke alarms shall incur a $750 fee.
- Linens / Supplies. The Unit is fully furnished, kitchen fully equipped, all linens including sheets and towels are provided for Renter’s stay. If Renter’s stay is reserved for more than 7 nights, renter may request for additional cleanings at additional cost. A starter supply of paper and soap goods for bath and kitchen are provided with the Unit. Stained linens will result in purchase of new linens and replaced at renters’ cost.
- Security of the Unit. When Renter rents the Unit, Renter assumes responsibility for it and its contents as well as any of Renter’s personal property in the Unit during Renter’s stay. Always lock the doors and windows when Renter leaves. Lost or missing keys, key cards, garage door openers and parking pass will result in replacement fees ranging from $100-$1,500+ per item.
- Assumption of Risks / Safety. Children are welcome; however, there may be conditions in and around the Unit or building amenities that may pose hazards to them as well as to adults. Neither Manager nor the Unit owner shall be liability or responsible for any injuries occurring during Renter’s stay. Children must always be supervised by an adult. Candles are not allowed in the Unit due to fire danger and if found a $750 fee will be charged to card on file. Tampering with the exterior cameras placed at most properties will result in up to a $1,500 fee per occurrence per camera.
- Repairs. Repairs or any damage is to be reported immediately to Manager’s agent Jason Goold @ 208-703-5978.
- Electronics. Internet/ WI FI are all free, any additional service bought while using these technologies are Renter’s responsibility for any additional charges incurred. No guarantee of internet speed or quality.
- Hot Tubs, Patios and Other Common Areas. These areas are dangerous at times and slippery when wet. All Renters and their Guests shall be solely responsible for any accidents or injuries and Renter shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Manager and the Unit’s owner (as a third-party beneficiary of this contract) and their agents from any liability or loss suffered by Renter or Guests while renting the Unit. All Renters and their Guests must always follow all posted rules in these common areas. There is a $750 fee for complaints of glass, not following posted rules, not showering before entering the pool or children wearing diapers in pool area.
- Cleaning & Housekeeping. Your Unit shall be inspected, sanitized, and cleaned before the Renter’s arrival. A/C units in the properties are seasonally installed. Housekeeping services are not provided with Renter’s rental, but basic housekeeping supplies are available in the Unit such that Renter may do Renter’s own cleaning during Renter’s stay. You are expected to leave the Unit in the same general condition that Renter received it by making sure dishes are cleaned and put away, appliances left clean, perishable food items removed from the refrigerator, and all items and furniture returned to their original location. The Unit should be generally picked-up and ready to be cleaned and sanitized for the next rental. If additional cleaning is required, Renter shall be charged $175.00 per hour for additional cleaning, with a 1 hour minimum; additional cleaning is considered anything beyond laundering linens and towels, changing beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, and putting away clean dishes. If additional cleaning requires the use of an outside vendor (i.e., carpet cleaning due to spills on carpet or upholstery, smoke smell removal etc.) Renter will be charged the cost of that service plus a 25% with a minimum of $100 administrative fee. Any bodily fluids/ vomit to be cleaned are an automatic $750- $1,500 cleaning and disinfecting fee.
- Additional Terms and Conditions / Release. The undersigned Renter, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, does hereby release and discharge Manager as well as the Unit owner and their agents from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action attributed to any injury of whatever nature which may occur to the undersigned or any of Renter’s Guests as a result of, or in connection with Renter’s stay in the Unit as well as in or around the building. In any legal action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this Agreement, their principals, successors or assignees, the substantially prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the other its reasonable attorney fees and all costs thereof. The exclusive venue of any legal action with respect hereto shall be the Skagit County Superior/ District Court in Mount Vernon, Washington, and the parties hereto do submit themselves to the personal jurisdiction of such Court. Washington State law shall apply.
- Disclaimer. Owner does not accept any liability for loss, damage or injury to Renters or Guests, their invitees or their personal property, any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects, cleanliness of unit, previous damages or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing, Renter’s or Guest’s conduct, weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, slow internet speeds or other reasons beyond its control. No refunds are giving for any outages/damages/cleanliness conflicting with use of rooms, showers, toilets, sinks, appliances, electronics or any other features or amenities in the Unit or on the property in which the Unit is located.
- Integration. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior written oral or written negotiations, representations, or agreements. No modification of this Agreement shall be binding on either party unless it is in writing signed by both parties. Each section, subsection or paragraph of this Agreement shall be deemed severable and if for any reason any portion of this Agreement is unenforceable, invalid or contrary to any existing or future law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not affect the applicability or validity of any other portion of this Agreement. For all purposes hereunder, facsimile signatures shall be deemed to be originals and such facsimile signatures shall be given the same effect as would an original signature.
Additional docs will be emailed out and must be approved before arrival.
One of our team members will contact you to set up check-in time.
We must verify your identity and credit card on the reservation via secured email before sending out access codes.
Decoration or furniture in unit could change.
Documents must be signed 24 hours before check-in, in order to get access codes to property, (does not apply to same day bookings).
The reservation owner is the only person we can check in, no exceptions. Bookings made for someone else/ other guests will not be allowed to check-in unless you made the reservation with the business account on Airbnb.
Unapproved hourly late check-in fee is up to $150 per hour past 6pm
These are the same rules as the lease/ additional docs that are required to sign before check-in.
Unpaid damage/ house rule violation claims will incur an up to $1500 collection fee.
Guests must coordinate through the app or text message for check-in at least 24 hours in advance (except for same day bookings) unresponsive guests on the day of check-in will not receive code.