2. Disruptive Behavior . The Unit shall not be used for gatherings or parties. Evidence of a party, excessive noise, loud music, complaints from neighbors to management and/or any illegal activities will result in immediate e eviction with no refund. A $100 0.00 fine will be charged to credit card on file or the fully refundable damage deposit will be used, in addition on to any extra cleaning, replacements of items, plus any additional fines given by the building property management will all be charged to credit card on file or billed to guest if greater than damage deposit . All Guests must also read and follow these rules and regulations and those of the building within which the Unit is located.
3. Damage / Loss . Additional charges will be applied for accidental or intentional physical damage caused to the Unit or any items in the Unit, missing items, excess cleaning, replacement or re - keying of locks, lock boxes, or garage door openers, damage done by pets or parties, additional occupancy and/or sales tax, long distance phone charges, sanitizing charges due to smoking or having pets while in the Unit, or any damage resulting from violations of this Agreement. Any challenge to wrongfully dispute a credit card charge will be charged an additional $1000 recovery fee, as compensation for us to prove the valid charge for damages/losses. Any delinquent payments/ fines shall incur a $20 per day fee until paid in full. Any below 4 - star reviews must be first approved by a manager before posting to any online forum. Any comments made publicly on any review sites that are below a 4 star, untrue/ defamatory/ slander/ libel will be fined by additional $100 per day, all attorney and collecting attempt costs until the review is removed. If renter disables or tampers with smoke alarms a $500 fine will be charged. If renter parks in parking garage there is a $500 fine if not waiting for garage to fully close before leaving alley way or parking in garage. By signing this Agreement, Renter ap proves Manager ’s right to bill any additional charges described herein to the credit card on file or refundable damage deposit provided by Renter.
4. Timing In and Out . Check - in is available between 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm on date of Renter’s arrival; departure time is 11:00 am. Prompt checkout is appreciated so that we can prepare the Unit for our next renter. An approved early check - in or late check - out requires approval in writing at least 1 week in advance. Additional charges for unapproved late check - out sh all be incurred by Renter at $75 .00 each hour past check - out time up to 2 hours; and more than 2 hours without prior approval shall result in a flat $500.00 fee charged to Renter’s credit card on file or fully refundable damage deposit will be used. If Ren ter has not checked out before 3pm the day of checkout, Renter will be required to pay for another night stay .
5. Booking and Payments . If notice of cancelation is received at least 30 days prior to scheduled check - in, 50% of the total booking shall be retained as a cancelation fee. At 30 days prior to check - in, Renter’s card will be charged the remaining 50% of stay and no refunds are given within 30 days prior to
scheduled occupancy date -- no exceptions. D posits will be held with cc on file or on booking site as fully refund able damage deposit and must be approved prior to check - in amounts to be determined per stay .
6. No Pets . No pets of any kind whatsoever are allowed unless prior permission in writing has been obtained. Unauthorized pets will result in a $500.00 charge, plus any additional costs shall be charged for extra cleaning/damages attributable to such pet(s) and per night fee . If unauthorized pet is found in the Unit, Renter shall be expelled from the Unit immediately with no refund. Authorized pet fee per night is $ 4 5.
7. NO Smoking in the Unit . A $ 75 0.00 cleaning fee shall be charged to Renter's credit card or to use the fully refundable damage deposit, which ever has been used before check in for violation of this policy. A $500 fine will be processed for disabling or tampering with smoke alarms . There are designated smoking areas around building.
8. Linens / Supplies . The Unit is fully furnished, kitchen fully equipped and all linens including sheets and towels are provided for Renter’s stay. If Renter’s stay is reserved for more than 7 nights, upon request at time of confirmation Renter can request fresh towels be supplied for Renter’s use half w ay through Renter’s stay for additional cleaning fees . A starter supply of paper and soap goods for bath and kitchen are provided with the Unit. Stained linens will result in purchase of new linens and replace d at renters cost.
9. Security of the Unit . When Renter rents the Unit, Renter assumes responsibility for it and its contents as well as any of Renter’s personal property in the Unit during Renter’s stay. Always lock the doors and windows when Renter leaves. Lost or missing keys, key cards, garage door openers and parking pass will result in replacement fees ranging from $ 100 - $ 5 00 per item.
10. Assumption of Risks / Safety . Children are welcome; however, there may be conditions in and around the Unit or building amenities that may pose hazards to them as wel l as to adults. Neither Manager nor the Unit owner shall be liability or responsible for any injuries occurring during Renter’s stay . Children must be supervised by an adult at all times. Candles are not allowed in the Unit due to fire danger and if found a $500 fine will be charged to card on file .
11. Repairs . Repairs or any damage is to be reported immediately to Manager ’s agent Jason Goold @ 208 - 703 - 5978.
12. Electronics . Direct TV/ internet/ WI FI are all free , any additional service bought wh ile using these technologies are Renter’s responsibility for any additional charges incurred.
13. Hot Tubs, Patios and Other Common Areas . These areas are dangerous at times and slippery when wet. All Renters and their Guests shall be solely responsible for any accidents or injuries and Renter shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Manager and the Unit’s owner (as a third - party beneficiary of this contract) and their agents from any liability or loss suffered by Renter or Guests while renting the Unit. All Renters and their Guests must follow the posted ru l es at all times in these common areas. $500 fine for complaints of glass, not showering before entering pool or children wearing diapers in pool area.
14. Cleaning & Housekeeping . Your Unit shall be inspected, sanitized and cleaned before Renter’s arrival. Housekeeping services are not provided with Renter’s rental, but basic housekeeping supplies are available in the Unit such that Renter may do Renter’s own cleaning during Renter’s stay. You are expected to leave the Unit in the same general condition that Renter received it by making sure dishes are cleaned and put away, appliances left clean, perishable food items removed from the refrigerator, and all items and furniture returned to their original location. The Unit should be generally picked - up and ready to be cleaned and sanitized for the next rental. If additional cleaning is required, Renter shall be charged $ 125 .00 per hour for same, with a 1 hour minimum; additional cleaning is considered anything be yond laundering linens and towels, changing beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, and putting away clean dishes. If additional cleaning requires the use of an outside vendor (i.e., carpet cleaning due to spills on carpet or upholstery, etc.) Renter will be charged the cost of that service plus a 25% administrative fee. Any bodily fluids/ vomit to be cleaned are an automatic $500 cleaning and disinfecting fee.
15. Additional Terms and Conditions / Release . The undersigned Renter, for himself/herself, hi s/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, does hereby release and discharge Manager as well as the Unit owner and their agents from any and all claims, demands and /or causes of action attributed to any injury of whatever nature which may occur to the undersigned or any of Renter’s Guests as a result of, or in connection with Renter’s stay in the Unit as well as in or around the building. In any legal action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this Agreement, their principals, successors or assignees, the substantially prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the other its reasonable attorney fees and all costs thereof . The exclusive venue of any legal action with respect hereto shall be the Skagit County Superior / District Court in Mount Vernon , Washington, and the parties hereto do submit themselves to the personal jurisdiction of such Court. Washington State law shall apply.
16. Disclaimer . Owner does not accept any liability for loss, damage or injury to Rent ers or Guests, their invitees or their personal property, any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects , cleanliness of unit, previous damages or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing, Renter’s or Guest’s conduct, weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control. No refunds are giving for any outages/damages /cleanliness conflicting with use of rooms, showers, toilets, sinks, appliances, electronics or any other features or amenities in the Un it or on the property in which the Unit is located.
17. Integration . This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior written oral or written negotiations, representations, or agreements. No modification of this Agreement shall be binding on either party unless it is in writing signed by both parties. Each section, subsection or paragraph of this Agreement shall be deemed severable and if for any reason any portion of this Agreement is unenforceable, invalid or contrary to any existing or future law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not affect the applicability or validity of any other portion of this Agreement. For all purposes hereunder, facsimile signatures shall be deemed to be originals and such facsimile signatures shall be given the same effect as would an original signature.