Rental Agreement and Rules
1.Occupants Generally. All additional occupants unless agreed in writing with booking agent (not to exceed 8) shall be considered “Guests” of Renter and must register with the Manager in advance of their occupancy of the Unit, and their actions shall be the responsibility of Renter. Renter's age 25 and under have an under-age fee ranging from $100 to $1000 per night depending on the property, number of guests and length of stay. Access to the Unit shall be denied to any unregistered Guests. Any violations to building or house rules, house policies, or state or local laws shall at Manager's discretion result in immediate eviction of Renter and all Guests with no refund. If the number of Guests changes, Renter must notify Manager before check-in time. Manager can only check-in the booking renter on the confirmed reservation, this name cannot be changed after booking.
2. Disruptive Behavior. The Unit shall not be used for gatherings or parties. Evidence of a party, excessive noise, loud music, complaints from neighbors to management, refusal to checkout and/or any illegal activities will result in immediate eviction with no refund and a fine of up to $1,500.00. The credit card on file or the fully refundable damage deposit will be used, in addition to any extra cleaning, replacements of items, plus any additional fines given by the building or property management will all be billed to guest if greater than damage deposit. All Guests must also read and follow these rules and regulations of the building within which the Unit is located.
3. Damage / Loss. Additional charges will be applied for accidental or intentional physical damage caused or any items in the Unit, missing items, additional cleaning, replacement or re-keying of locks, lock boxes, or garage door openers, damage done by pets or parties, additional occupancy and/or sales tax, illegal Internet downloads, sanitizing charges due to smoking or having pets while in the Unit, building violation fines or any damage resulting from violations of this Agreement. Any renter wrongfully disputing a credit card charge will be charged an additional $1,500 recovery fee, as liquidated damages to Manager for managers effort required to prove the valid charge for damages, losses, or rent. Any delinquent payments or fines shall incur a $20 per day fee until paid in full. All attorney and collecting costs will be charged to the renter for any legal actions. If renter parks in a parking garage, there is a $750 fee for not waiting for the garage to fully close when leaving or entering the garage. By signing this Agreement, Renter approves Manager's right to bill all additional charges described herein to the credit card on file or refundable damage deposit provided by Renter.
4. Timing in and Out. Check-in is available between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm on the date of Renter's arrival; a 30-minute window needs to be scheduled a minimum of 24 hours in advance (unless same day booking) with the Manager/ check-in host and a time confirmed. If renter is late past the check-in window the renter will pay up to $75 per 30 minutes as a wait fee. After 2 hours of no notice, no show, or no contact, renter must re-schedule check-in for the following day within a 6-hour check-in window. Manager can re-book the unit if the renter no shows for over 6 hours past check-in. Departure time is 11:00 am. Failure to communicate with check in host within 6 hours after check in window results in a canceled by guest reservation with no refund. Prompt checkout is appreciated so that we can prepare the Unit for our next renter. An additional fee for an approved early check-in or late check-out may be charged and requires approval in writing at least 1 week in advance. Additional charges for unapproved late check-out shall be incurred by Renter at up to $250.00 per hour past check-out time up to 2 hours; and more than 2 hours without prior approval shall result in a flat $1,500.00 late check out fee. If the renter is refusing to leave the property, agent will contact the proper authorities regarding Renter's illegal trespassing and said authorities will be called to escort the renter off the property. If renter has not checked out before 3pm the day of checkout, Renter will be required to pay for another night stay plus any late check-out fees. The renter is liable to pay for any disrupted or cancelled bookings for the unit due to their refusing to leave the property. Identification, selfie, payment method information, and additional documents are needed to be verified at least 24 hours of arrival. A renter's profile required building documents and long-term leases will need to be signed for any reservations over 28 nights and for all reservations.
5. Booking and Payments. If notice of cancellation is received at least 120 days prior to scheduled check-in, 60% the total booking cost shall be retained as a cancellation fee. At 60 days prior to check-in, Renter's card will be charged any remaining balances owed and no refunds are given within 120 days prior to scheduled occupancy date without exception. All payments are subject to a 5% processing fee. If there is no deposit taken by the booking site, Manager will take a fully refundable deposit in the amount of up to one month's rental of the property. Deposit will be charged to credit card on file and held on booking site until check out is finalized.
6. Pets. Pets are allowed with written authorization. No pets of any kind whatsoever are allowed unless prior permission in writing has been obtained. Unauthorized pets will result in up to a $1500.00 fee (per month, per pet), plus any additional costs for extra cleaning or damages attributable to such pet(s) and per night fees. If an unauthorized pet is found in the Unit, Renter shall be expelled from the Unit immediately with no refund. The authorized pet fee per pet / per night is $45.
7. No Smoking. This property is a NO smoking property. No smoking means no Vaping, no Marijuana, and no other illegal drugs of any kind. Any evidence of smoking, vaping, or any illegal drugs on the property or in the unit the renter shall pay a $750 fee. Disabling or tampering with smoke alarms shall incur a $750 fee.
8. Linens / Supplies. The Unit is fully furnished, the kitchen fully equipped, and all linens including sheets and towels are provided for Renter's stay. If Renter's stay is reserved for more than 7 nights, renter may request additional cleanings at additional cost. A starter supply of paper and soap goods for bath and kitchen are provided with the Unit. Stained linens will result in purchase of new linens and will be replaced at renters' cost.
9. Security of the Unit. When Renter rents the Unit, Renter assumes responsibility for it and its contents as well as any of Renter's personal property in the Unit during Renter's stay. It is Renter's responsibility to always lock the doors and windows when Renter leaves. Lost or missing keys, key cards, garage door openers and parking passes will result in replacement fees ranging from $100-$1,500+ per item.
10. Assumption of Risks / Safety. Children are welcome; however, there may be conditions in and around the Unit or building amenities that may pose hazards to them as well as to adults. Neither Manager nor the Unit owner shall be liability or responsible for any injuries occurring during Renter's stay. Children must always be supervised by an adult. Candles are not allowed in the Unit due to fire danger and if found a $750 fee will be charged to the credit card on file. Tampering with any exterior cameras placed at the property will result in up to a $1,500 fee per occurrence per camera.
11. Repairs. Repairs or any damage is to be reported immediately to (206) 333-4434
12. Electronics. Internet and WI FI are provided at no additional cost, however, any additional service bought while using these technologies are Renter's responsibility as well as for any additional charges incurred. There is no guarantee of internet speed or quality. Renters specifically agree not to conduct any illegal downloads while using the property and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Manager for any liability occurred by Manager for Renter's illegal or otherwise improper use of the internet at the Property.
13. Hot Tubs, Patios, Other Common Areas and Indemnification. Properties with private pools depending on the property have a pool fee ranging of $250- $350 per week stay, depending on amount of guests and property. Private and public pools can have unexpected maintenance, repairs, or closures, no refunds are given for any amenity/ pool/ spa/ featured or advertised item not available for use/ for any reason during the guest's reservation. These areas can be dangerous at times and slippery when wet. All Renters and their Guests shall be solely responsible for any accidents or injuries and Renter shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Manager and the Unit's owner (as a third-party beneficiary of this contract) and their agents from any liability or loss suffered by Renter or Guests while renting the Unit. All Renters and their Guests must always follow all posted rules in these common areas. There is a $750 fee for complaints of using glass bottles or glass drinkware, not following posted rules, not showering before entering the pool or children wearing diapers in pool area. All minors must be supervised at all times, anywhere on the property. Exterior of the property is common area. No notice is needed for this access by management or authorized personnel.
14. Cleaning & Housekeeping. The Unit shall be inspected, sanitized, and cleaned before the Renter's arrival. A/C units in the properties are seasonally installed. Housekeeping services are not provided with Renter's rental, but basic housekeeping supplies are available in the Unit such that Renter may do Renter's own cleaning during Renter's stay. Renter is expected to leave the Unit in the same general condition that Renter received it by making sure dishes are cleaned and put away, appliances left clean, perishable food items removed from the refrigerator, and all items and furniture returned to their original location. The Unit should be generally picked-up and ready to be cleaned and sanitized for the next rental. If additional cleaning is required, Renter shall be charged $175.00 per hour for additional cleaning, with a 1 hour minimum. Additional cleaning is considered anything beyond laundering linens and towels, changing beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, and putting away clean dishes. If additional cleaning requires the use of an outside vendor (i.e., carpet cleaning due to spills on carpet or upholstery, smoke smell removal etc.) Renter will be charged the cost of that service plus 25% with a minimum of $100 for an administrative fee. Any bodily fluids that need to be cleaned are an automatic $750- $1,500 cleaning and disinfecting fee.
15. Additional Terms and Conditions / Release. The undersigned Renter, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, does hereby release and discharge Manager as well as the Unit owner and their agents from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action attributed to any injury of whatever nature which may occur to the undersigned or any of Renter's Guests as a result of, or in connection with Renter's stay in the Unit as well as in or around the building. In any legal action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this Agreement, their principals, successors or assignees, the substantially prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the other its reasonable attorney fees and all costs thereof. The exclusive venue of any legal action with respect hereto shall be the Snohomish County, and the parties hereto do submit themselves to personal jurisdiction in Snohomish County. Washington State law shall apply as to any disputes arising under this agreement.
16. Disclaimer. Owner does not accept any liability for loss, damage or injury to Renters or Guests, their invitees or their personal property, any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects, cleanliness of unit, previous damages or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing, Renter's or Guest's conduct, weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, slow internet speeds or other reasons beyond its control. No refunds are given for any outages, damages, cleanliness conflicting with use of rooms, showers, toilets, sinks, appliances, and electronics or any other features or amenities in the Unit or on the property in which the Unit is located.
17. Integration. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior written oral or written negotiations, representations, or agreements. No modification of this Agreement shall be binding on either party unless it is in writing signed by both parties. Each section, subsection or paragraph of this Agreement shall be deemed severable and if for any reason any portion of this Agreement is unenforceable, invalid or contrary to any existing or future law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not affect the applicability or validity of any other portion of this Agreement. For all purposes hereunder, facsimile signatures shall be deemed to be originals and such facsimile signatures shall be given the same effect as would an original signature.
RESIDENTIAL LEASE AGREEMENT
THIS LEASE (the "Lease") dated this
(Individually the “Party” and collectively the “Parties”)
IN CONSIDERATION OF the Landlord leasing certain premises to the Tenant and other valuable
consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Parties agree as
1. Leased Property
1. The Landlord agrees to rent to the Tenant the house, municipally described as
________________________________ (the "Property"), for use as residential premises only. Neither the
Property nor any part of the Property will be used at any time during the term of this Lease by Tenant for the purpose of carrying on any business, profession, or trade of any kind, or for the purpose other than as a private single-family residence.
2. Subject to the provisions of this Lease, apart from the Tenant, no other persons will live in the Property without the prior written permission of the Landlord.
3. No guests of the Tenants may occupy the Property for longer than 5 days without the prior written consent of the Landlord.
4. No pets or animals are allowed to be kept in or about the Property without the prior written permission of the Landlord. Upon thirty (30) days' notice, the Landlord may revoke any consent previously given pursuant to this clause. Unauthorized pet fee is $1000 plus the monthly fee $200-$500 per pet/per month.
5. Subject to the provisions of this Lease, the Tenant is entitled to the use of parking on or about the Property. Ask landlord for details.
6. The Tenant and members of Tenant's household/ guests or visitors of the tenant will not smoke/vape/ party/ use illegal drugs anywhere in/ on the Property (aka Party fee). The party fee of $1,500- $5,000 fee is charged for any evidence/ smoke smell/ proof of use/ party trash, will be charged to tenant during or at checkout for each violation when proof of complaints or evidence is found/ presented to landlord.
7. The Landlord agrees to supply, and the Tenant agrees to use and maintain in reasonable condition, normal wear and tear excepted, the following furnishings, decor, linens and see check in report: SEE BOOKING SITE.
8. The term of the Lease commences at _______________________ to ___________________________
9. Any notice to terminate this tenancy must comply with the applicable legislation of the State of Washington
10. Subject to the provisions of this Lease, the rent for the Property is $___________________________per month
11. The Tenant will pay the Rent on or before the first (1st) day of each and every month of the term of this Lease to the Landlord at 4812 Beaver Pond Dr S, MOUNT VERNON WA 98274 or at such other place as the Landlord may later designate by direct debit from a bank or other financial institution, e-transfer or Credit Card, Wire Transfer, Money order received by 1st of month.
12. The Landlord may increase the Rent for the Property upon providing to the Tenant such notice as required by the Act.
13. The Tenant will be charged an additional amount of 20% of the Rent for any Rent that is received after the greater of 5 days after the due date and any mandatory grace period required under the Act, if any.
14. Security Deposit
14. On execution of this Lease, the Tenant will pay the Landlord a security deposit of $__________________(the "Security Deposit").
15. The Landlord will hold the Security Deposit at an interest bearing account solely devoted to security deposits at USBANK located at MOUNT VERNON WASHINGTON.
16. The Landlord will return the Security Deposit at the end of this tenancy, less such deductions as provided in this Lease but no deduction will be made for damage due to reasonable wear and tear nor for any deduction prohibited by the Act.
17. During the term of this Lease or after its termination, the Landlord may charge the Tenant or make deductions from the Security Deposit for any or all of the following:
a. repair of walls due to plugs, large nails or any unreasonable number of holes in the walls including the repainting of such damaged walls;
b. repainting required to repair the results of any other improper use or excessive damage by the Tenant;
c. unplugging toilets, sinks and drains;
d. replacing damaged or missing doors, windows, screens, mirrors or light fixtures;
e. repairing cuts, burns, or water damage to linoleum, rugs, furniture, linens, decor and other areas;
f. any other repairs or cleaning due to any damage beyond normal wear and tear caused or permitted by the Tenant or by any person whom the Tenant is responsible for;
g. the cost of extermination where the Tenant or the Tenant's guests have brought or allowed insects into the
Property or building;
h. repairs and replacement required where windows are left open which have caused plumbing to freeze, or rain or water damage to floors or walls;
i. replacement of locks and/or lost keys to the Property and any administrative fees associated with the replacement as a result of the Tenant's misplacement of the keys; and
j. any other purpose allowed under this Lease or the Act.
For the purpose of this clause, the Landlord may charge the Tenant for professional cleaning and repairs if the Tenant has not made alternate arrangements with the Landlord.
18. The Tenant may not use the Security Deposit as payment for the Rent.
19. Within the time period required by the Act and after the termination of this tenancy, the Landlord will deliver or mail the Security Deposit less any proper deductions or with further demand for payment to:
__________________________________________, or at such other place as the Tenant may advise.
20. Pet Fee
20. On execution of this Lease, the Tenant will pay the Landlord a non-refundable pet fee of $__________Monthly
(the "Pet Fee").
21. Quiet Enjoyment
21. The Landlord covenants that on paying the Rent and performing the covenants contained in this Lease, the Tenant will peacefully and quietly have, hold, and enjoy the Property for the agreed term.
22. The Parties will complete, sign and date an inspection report at the beginning and at the end of this tenancy.
23. At all reasonable times during the term of this Lease and any renewal of this Lease, the Landlord and its agents
may enter the Property to make inspections or repairs, or to show the Property to prospective tenants or purchasers in compliance with the Act.
24. Renewal of Lease
24. The Tenant may renew this Lease as follows: TENANT MY EXTEND LEASE ONLY WITH 30 DAYS
WRITTEN APPROVAL FROM LUXSLE CORP.
25. Tenant Improvements
25. The Tenant will obtain written permission from the Landlord before doing any of the following:
a. applying adhesive materials, or inserting nails or hooks in walls or ceilings other than two small picture hooks per wall;
b. painting, wallpapering, redecorating or in any way significantly altering the appearance of the Property;
c. removing or adding walls, or performing any structural alterations;
d. installing a waterbed(s);
e. changing the amount of heat or power normally used on the Property as well as installing additional electrical wiring or heating units;
f. placing or exposing or allowing to be placed or exposed anywhere inside or outside the Property any placard, notice or sign for advertising or any other purpose; or
g. affixing to or erecting upon or near the Property any radio or TV antenna or tower.
26. Utilities and Other Charges
26. The Landlord is responsible for the payment of the following utilities and other charges in relation to the Property: water/sewer, internet, natural gas, heating oil/propane and garbage collection.
27. The Tenant is hereby advised and understands that the personal property of the Tenant is not insured by the Landlord for either damage or loss, and the Landlord assumes no liability for any such loss.
28. The Tenant is responsible for insuring the Property for damage or loss to the structure, mechanical or improvements to the building of the Property for the benefit of the Parties. Such insurance should include such risks as fire, theft, vandalism, flood and disaster.
29. The Tenant is responsible for insuring the Property for liability insurance for the benefit of the Parties.
30. The Tenant will provide proof of such insurance to the Landlord upon request.
31. Attorney Fees
31. In the event that any action is filed in relation to this Lease, the unsuccessful Party in the action will pay to the successful Party, in addition to all the sums that either Party may be called on to pay, a reasonable sum for the successful Party's attorney fees.
32. Governing Law
32. This Lease will be construed in accordance with and exclusively governed by the laws of the State of Washington.
33. If there is a conflict between any provision of this Lease and the Act, the Act will prevail and such provisions of the Lease will be amended or deleted as necessary in order to comply with the Act. Further, any provisions that are required by the Act are incorporated into this Lease.
34. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provisions of this Lease will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Lease. Such other provisions remain in full force and effect.
35. Amendment of Lease
35. This Lease may only be amended or modified by a written document executed by the Parties.
36. Assignment and Subletting
36. The Tenant will not assign this Lease, or sublet or grant any concession or license to use the Property or any part of the Property. Any assignment, subletting, concession, or license, whether by operation of law or otherwise, will be void and will, at Landlord's option, terminate this Lease.
37. Additional Clause
37. THE EXTERIOR OF PROPERTY IS COMMON SPACE. NO NOTICE IS NEEDED FOR EXTERIOR PROPERTY ACCESS, YARD, DOCK, SPA ETC . FOR FREE PARKING ASK HOST FOR DETAILS
38. Damage to Property
38. If the Property should be damaged other than by the Tenant's negligence or willful act or that of the Tenant's employee, family, agent, or visitor and the Landlord decides not to rebuild or repair the Property, the Landlord may end this Lease by giving appropriate notice.
39. The Tenant will, at its sole expense, keep and maintain the Property and appurtenances in good and sanitary condition and repair during the term of this Lease and any renewal of this Lease.
40. Major maintenance and repair of the Property involving anticipated or actual costs in excess of $100.00 per incident not due to the Tenant's misuse, waste, or neglect or that of the Tenant's employee, family, agent, or visitor, will be the responsibility of the Landlord or the Landlord's assigns.
41. The Tenant will also perform the following maintenance in respect to the Property: TENANT MUST CARE AND CLEAN ALL ITEMS IN/ON PROPERTY INCLUDING FURNISHINGS, FLOORS, KITCHEN ITEMS, BATHROOM, LINENS AND WALKWAYS. ANY DAMAGED ITEMS WILL BE PAID BY GUEST WITH CREDIT CARD/ DEPOSIT ON FILE. TAKE OUT ANY TRASH ON PROPERTY TO CURB WEEKLY. ANY DAMAGES/ LEAKS MUST NOTIFY LANDLORD IMMEDIATELY IN ORDER TO PREVENT INCREASED DAMAGE.
42. Care and Use of Property
42. The Tenant will promptly notify the Landlord of any damage, or of any situation that may significantly interfere with the normal use of the Property or to any furnishings supplied by the Landlord.
43. The Tenant will not engage in any illegal trade or activity on or about the Property.
44. The Parties will comply with standards of health, sanitation, fire, housing and safety as required by law.
45. The Parties will use reasonable efforts to maintain the Property in such a condition as to prevent the accumulation of moisture and the growth of mold. The Tenant will promptly notify the Landlord in writing of any moisture accumulation that occurs or of any visible evidence of mold discovered by the Tenant. The Landlord will promptly respond to any such written notices from the Tenant.
46. If the Tenant is absent from the Property and the Property is unoccupied for a period of 4 consecutive days or longer, the Tenant will arrange for regular inspection by a competent person. The Landlord will be notified in advance as to the name, address and phone number of the person doing the inspections.
47. At the expiration of the term of this Lease, the Tenant will quit and surrender the Property in as good a state and condition as they were at the commencement of this Lease, reasonable use and wear and tear excepted.
48. Prohibited Activities and Materials
48. The Tenant will not keep or have on the property any article or thing of a dangerous, flammable or explosive character that might unreasonably increase the danger of fire on the Property or that might be considered hazardous by any responsible insurance company.
49. The Tenant will not perform any activity on the Property or have on the property any article or thing that the Landlord's insurance company considers increases any insured risk such that the insurance company denies coverage or increases the insurance premium.
50. The Tenant is prohibited from:
a. the storage of expensive articles on the Property if it creates an increased security risk; and
b. the growing of, or storage of, medical marijuana on the Property.
51. The Tenant will not perform any activity on the Property that the Landlord feels significantly increases the use of electricity, heat, water, sewer or other utilities on the Property.
52. Rules and Regulations
52. The Tenant will obey all rules and regulations of the Landlord regarding the Property.
53. Lead Warning
53. Housing built before 1978 may contain lead-based paint. Lead from paint, paint chips, and dust can pose health hazards if not taken care of properly. Lead exposure is especially harmful to young children and pregnant women. Before renting pre-1978 housing, lessors must disclose the presence of known lead-based paint hazards in the dwelling. Lessees acknowledge receipt federally approved pamphlet on lead poisoning prevention.
54. Mediation and Arbitration
54. If any dispute relating to this Lease between the Parties is not resolved through informal discussion within 14 days from the date a dispute arises, the Parties agree to submit the issue first before a non-binding mediator and to an arbitrator in the event that mediation fails. The decision of the arbitrator will be binding on the Parties.
Any mediator or arbitrator must be a neutral party acceptable to both Parties. The cost of any mediations or arbitrations will be paid by the Tenant.
55. Address for Notice
55. For any matter relating to this tenancy, the Tenant may be contacted at the Property or through the phone number below. After this tenancy has been terminated, the contact information of the Tenant is:
a. Name: ____________________
b. Phone: ________________________
c. Post termination notice address: _____________________________
56. For any matter relating to this tenancy, whether during or after this tenancy has been terminated, the Landlord's
address for notice is:
a. Name: LUXSLE CORP.
b. Address: will be on signed document.
The contact information for the Property Manager of the Landlord is:
c. Name: Luxsle Corp.
d. Phone: Will be on signed document
e. Email address: will be on signed document.
57. General Provisions
57. All monetary amounts stated or referred to in this Lease are based in the United States dollar.
58. Any waiver by the Landlord of any failure by the Tenant to perform or observe the provisions of this Lease will not operate as a waiver of the Landlord's rights under this Lease in respect of any subsequent defaults, breaches or non-performance and will not defeat or affect in any way the Landlord's rights in respect of any subsequent default or breach.
59. This Lease will extend to and be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, as the case may be, of each Party. All covenants are to be construed as conditions of this Lease.
60. All sums payable by the Tenant to the Landlord pursuant to any provision of this Lease will be deemed to be additional rent and will be recovered by the Landlord as rental arrears.
61. Where there is more than one Tenant executing this Lease, all Tenants are jointly and severally liable for each other's acts, omissions and liabilities pursuant to this Lease.
62. Locks may not be added or changed without the prior written agreement of both Parties, or unless the changes are made in compliance with the Act.
63. The Tenant will be charged an additional amount of $500.00 for each N.S.F. check or checks returned by the Tenant's financial institution.
64. If the Tenant moves out prior to the natural expiration of this Lease, a re-rent levy of $1,000.00 will be charged to the Tenant.
65. Headings are inserted for the convenience of the Parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Lease. Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine mean and include the feminine and vice versa.
66. This Lease and the Tenant's leasehold interest under this Lease are and will be subject, subordinate, and inferior to any liens or encumbrances now or hereafter placed on the Property by the Landlord, all advances made under any such liens or encumbrances, the interest payable on any such liens or encumbrances, and any and all renewals or extensions such liens or encumbrances.
67. This Lease may be executed in counterparts. Facsimile signatures are binding and are considered to be original signatures.
68. This Lease constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties. Any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Lease will not be binding on either Party except to the extent incorporated in this Lease.
69. The Tenant will indemnify and save the Landlord, and the owner of the Property where different from the Landlord, harmless from all liabilities, fines, suits, claims, demands and actions of any kind or nature for which the Landlord will or may become liable or suffer by reason of any breach, violation or non-performance by the Tenant or by any person for whom the Tenant is responsible, of any covenant, term, or provisions hereof or by reason of any act, neglect or default on the part of the Tenant or other person for whom the Tenant is responsible. Such indemnification in respect of any such breach, violation or non-performance, damage to property, injury or death occurring during the term of the Lease will survive the termination of the Lease, notwithstanding anything in this Lease to the contrary.
70. The Tenant agrees that the Landlord will not be liable or responsible in any way for any personal injury or death that may be suffered or sustained by the Tenant or by any person for whom the Tenant is responsible who may be on the Property of the Landlord or for any loss of or damage or injury to any property, including cars and contents thereof belonging to the Tenant or to any other person for whom the Tenant is responsible.
71. The Tenant is responsible for any person or persons who are upon or occupying the Property or any other part of the Landlord's premises at the request of the Tenant, either express or implied, whether for the purposes of visiting the Tenant, making deliveries, repairs or attending upon the Property for any other reason. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Tenant is responsible for all members of the Tenant's family, guests, servants, tradesmen, repairmen, employees, agents, invitees or other similar persons.
72. During this Lease, the Landlord or the Landlord's agents will have the privilege of displaying the usual 'For Sale' or 'For Rent' or 'Vacancy' signs on the Property.
73. Time is of the essence in this Lease.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF _____________________________ and LUXSLE CORP have duly affixed their
The Tenant acknowledges receiving a duplicate copy of this Lease signed by the Tenant and the Landlord
______________________(Tenant) DATE ________
Lead-Based Paint and Asbestos Disclosure
The Landlord CERTIFIES THAT:
The Landlord has NO knowledge of any lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards in or about the Property.
The Landlord has NO records or reports relating to lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards in or about the Property.
The Landlord has investigated and there is NO asbestos in or about the Property.
The Landlord has NO records or reports with respect to asbestos in or about the Property.
The Tenant ACKNOWLEDGES receipt of:
the information contained in the above Landlord's Disclosure including the above-mentioned reports and records; and the pamphlet Protect Your Family from Lead in Your Home (EPA-747-K-99-001) or an equivalent pamphlet that has been approved for use in the state by the Environmental Protection Agency.
The pamphlet Protect Your Family from Lead in Your Home can be ordered in hard copy or can be printed from the website http://www2.epa.gov/lead/protect-your-family-lead-your-home.
Tenant received Information for Tenants pamphlet https://www.seattle.gov/dpd/cs/groups/pan/@pan/documents/web_informational/dpdd016420.pdf